Why Afterpay?Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online and in-store shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you pay 4 instalments of $50. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay so long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest-free and you can take your purchase straight away.
How to use Afterpay with Emporium of Eshe:Afterpay can be used to purchase one or multiple products in one transaction.
- Go to your shopping cart and click "Checkout"
- Enter your contact and shipping information and continue to "Payment Method"
- On the "Payment Method" page, select 'Afterpay' and click 'Complete Order'
- You will be redirected to Afterpay to complete your purchase:
- Log-in or sign-up for an Afterpay account
- Add your Visa or Mastercard details and finalize the purchase
- You'll be re-directed back to the Emporium of Eshe website
- Your order will be dispatched as per our usual timeframes. To get more information please see our shipping information here
Afterpay LimitsPlease note: New account approval is subject to Afterpay's discretion - please contact them here if your payment is declined
If you're new to Afterpay, you will have a purchase limit on your account (in most cases this limit is less than $500).
What do I need to use Afterpay?
- A debit card or credit card.
- A mobile phone to verify your account
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
What will Afterpay cost me?
You will not pay anything extra when you choose to use Afterpay as your payment option. You will pay your installments directly to Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule Afterpay will send to you via email. If a payment is due but not received by Afterpay in accordance with their payment schedule, late payment fees will apply (see the Afterpay website here for more details). In addition, because an Afterpay account is linked to your credit or debit card, standard card fees and charges may be applicable. You should refer to your card issuer's terms and conditions for full details of these.
Afterpay terms and conditions:
If you're having trouble with your payment approval, please contact Afterpay customer service here.
For full terms and conditions visit the AfterPay website (click here).
*Please ensure you read the full AfterPay Terms & Conditions before purchasing.