Palas pieces are jewels you’ll keep for always. The beautifully designed “Family” charms make a sweet, sentimental gift - add one of these meaningful charms to her existing collection, or start creating a new charm bracelet or necklace featuring a combination of pieces.
- The “Mum” charm is handcrafted from solid brass and sterling silver and is engraved with the wording 'Mum we love you so much x’. It is 18 x 18mm in size and is handcrafted from solid brass with sterling silver frame and dot detailing.
- The “Family Circle of Love” charm is handcrafted in solid bronze with a classic silver frame and cut out heart. It is engraved with the wording 'Our family is a never ending circle of love…' and is 18mm in size.
- The “All Kinds of Amazing” charm is a large 18mm round bronze piece with a hammered finish. It is engraved with 'Mum you are all kinds of amazing’, it features a sterling silver bail.
- The “Always My Sister” handcrafted charm is engraved with 'always my sister forever my friend' and features a sterling silver bail. It is 18mm in size.
- The “Family Crazy” charm is a light hearted piece crafted in brass and sterling silver with the words 'Family: a little bit of crazy, a little bit of loud and a whole lot of love’. 25mm in size.
- The “Love Between a Mother and Daughter” charm is handcrafted in solid bronze, with a sliding silver heart charm on top. It is engraved with 'the love between and mother and a daughter is forever' and measures 20mm in size.
- The “Beautiful Daughter” charm is is handcrafted from solid bronze with a raised sterling silver heart motif, and is 18mm in size.
- The “Mother's Love” charm is 20mm in size and is handcrafted from solid brass with a hammered finish and sterling silver dot detailing and bail. It is engraved with the wording 'A Mother's love is the heart of our family’.
- The “So Much Love” family charm is 18mm in size and is handcrafted from solid brass with a sterling silver frame and bail. It is engraved with the wording 'so much love for my family x’.
Designed to collect, inspire and share, Palas has created authentically handcrafted jewellery with personal meaning using words and symbols as gestures of love, healing and inspiration since 1996.