Free Spirit Charms
Palas pieces are jewels you’ll keep for always. These sweet charms are part of their “Free Spirit” range and feature mystical symbols of protection and empowerment - they can be worn alone, or paired together to create a truly unique, bohemian piece to suit the wearer!
- The “Chakra Healing Disk” charm has different coloured Swarovski crystals that represent each of the 7 centres of spiritual power in the human body - the represent the restoration of personal energy, healing and balance. 20mm in size, it is handcrafted in brass, set with Swarovski crystals and features a sterling silver bail.
- The “Dreamcatcher” charm is a combination of a sterling silver mandala charm measuring 15mm, and a bronze feather charm, both hanging from the same sterling silver ring. It protects the wearer from bad dreams and nightmares.
- The “Crescent Moon” charm is handcrafted in brass with sterling silver dot detailing around the outer edge and a sterling silver bail. The symbol celebrates the feminine moon goddess and is associated with female empowerment.
- The “Crystal Quartz” crystal healing charm is handcrafted from natural clear quartz crystal, features a brass base and Stirling silver bail. Clear quartz is known as the ‘master healer’ and will amplify energy and thought.
- The “Golden Sun” charm is handcrafted in sterling silver with raised brass detailing. The back of the charm is engraved with the spiritual meaning 'sun: light & clarity’, and it is 16mm in size.
- The “Mini Mandala & Feather” charm is a combination of a small sterling silver and brass mandala charm measuring 11mm, and a bronze feather charm, both hanging from the same sterling silver ring. It protects the wearer from bad dreams and nightmares.
Designed to collect, inspire and share, Palas has created authentically handcrafted jewellery with personal meaning using words and symbols as gestures of love, healing and inspiration since 1996.